- You have the option of returning regular priced goods purchased within 14 days without supplying a reason. Any contractual duties are thereby annulled. It is important that the items are returned in their original state, unworn and undamaged. The customer is liable for shipping costs. Until the wares are returned they are the customer’s responsibility. We bear no responsibility for returned goods that we receive by error.
- Sale, promotional and final sale items are non-refundable. We may be able to exchange if stock is available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this.
Can I exchange products at Cristina Sabaiduc if I have ordered the wrong size or colour?
- Of course! Should you have ordered the wrong size or colour you can return the item and we will be happy to exchange it. The customer is liable for shipping costs.
How do I get my money back?
- The sales contract is annulled upon return of goods. As soon as the goods arrive back with us the money will be transferred back to your account.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
The Rum Factory - Studio 7, 49 Pennington Street, London, E1W 2BD
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
The Rum Factory - Studio 7, 49 Pennington Street, London, E1W 2BD
Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
I. Area of Application
All deliveries and services provided by Romandin Studios trading as CRISTINA SABAIDUC (hereinafter referred to as the seller) are performed exclusively on the basis of these general terms and condition of sale and delivery. Any alternative terms and conditions on the part of the customer shall not apply unless we should confirm these in writing. There are no supplementary agreements.
II. Conclusion of Contract
1. All offers on the online shop are subject to change and not binding. All offers are subject to prior sale.
2. In ordering the desired goods, via internet, e-mail or by telephone the customer makes an offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
The seller has the right to accept this offer by issuing the customer with an order confirmation within 14 calendar days. The order confirmation shall be sent by e-mail.
Upon the unsuccessful expiry of the 14-day term, the offer applies as rejected.
The automatically generated information on the receipt of the order does not represent an order confirmation. It merely serves to verify the communicated data.
III. Prices, price alterations
1. The prices listed at the time of ordering are applicable to all goods and services. Our prices are in GBP and include the currently applicable statutory VAT and exclude postage and packaging or other additional services, insofar as no alternative is expressly agreed.
2. Our invoices are payable immediately and without deduction. We accept payment by PayPal.
1. Insofar as the goods are in stock and available, the seller shall dispatch these within 1-3 work days. Delivery is performed through the dispatch of the purchased item to the address provided by the customer. Partial deliveries are permitted, where reasonable for the customer.
2. In the event of a delivery delay, the seller shall notify the customer immediately upon becoming aware of the delay.
3. If the seller should be delayed in delivering, all liability for damages is restricted to foreseeable damage, should this arise through slight negligence. Further claims to damages shall only exist if the delay should arise on grounds of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
4. The method of dispatch, the carrier and dispatch route shall be at the seller’s discretion unless otherwise expressly instructed by the customer.
The seller does not guarantee any delivery times
5. The seller reserves the right to only sell usual household quantities to consumers.
V. Retention of title
The purchase item shall remain the property of the seller until paid for in full. Prior to transfer of title the customer is not permitted to pledge, assign as security, process or modify the goods without the express permission of the seller.
1. Customers are obligated to examine the goods immediately for integrity, conformity with the delivery documents and order as well as for defects. Detected or visible defects are to be reported in writing. If prompt notification is omitted, the goods are deemed accepted as per agreement, unless the defect is not apparent upon examination performed with reasonable diligence.
2. Insofar as sellers’ guarantees are granted, the details are provided in the guarantee terms, enclosed with the delivered item. Warranty claims are not prejudiced by statutory claims/rights.
3. Customers shall in the first year be restricted to the removal of defects or replacement delivery. The seller reserves the right to stipulate the method of rectification. Upon expiry of the first year, the seller shall at its discretion restrict its warranty to the removal of the defect or a credit note for the current value of the goods.
VII. Data Protection
The customer expressly agrees to the processing and use of his/her data. Data requisite to complete the transaction shall not be stored, but used temporally. All personal customer data customer will naturally be treated with discretion. The forwarding of data to a third party without the express permission of the customer shall not occur. The seller undertakes to use all legal means to avoid any breach of integrity and confidentiality of the personal data collected.
However, the security, the confidentiality or the integrity of the data sent on the Internet cannot be guaranteed because of the nature of the network.
In particular, the seller cannot be held responsible for the loss, the communication to a third party or the fraudulent use of your user ID and password, which cannot be directly attributable to the seller.
VIII. Customer cancellation rights
1. The customer may cancel his/her contractual statement, either in text form (letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods within 2 weeks, without stating the grounds. The term shall commence upon receipt of this information at the earliest.
When the information concerning cancellation rights is provided subsequent to the conclusion of the contract, a cancellation period of one month shall apply. The period begins upon receipt of the goods or receipt of the cancellation rights in text form on the part of the consumer.
The timely sending of a revocation or the goods is sufficient for adherence to the cancellation period.
RETURNS please send to
The Rum Factory - Studio 7
49 Pennington Street
London, E1W 2BD
The customer is responsible for all expenses incurred through returning the goods, where the delivered item corresponds to the ordered item. Otherwise, return postage is free of charge. The refund is made within 30 days of receipt of the return. Any product returned incomplete, spoiled, damaged or dirty will not be accepted nor reimbursed.
IX. Availability of Services
The seller undertakes to make every effort to provide and maintain the services shown on its website.
The seller cannot accept any liability in the following cases:
- Temporary interruptions of services during the course of maintenance;
- Temporary interruptions of services independently of the seller’s performance, in particular in the case of power cuts or interruption of telecommunications;
- Failure or malfunction of the Internet network to transmit messages or documents;
- Any other situation of force majeure .
The seller cannot accept any responsibility for damages due to the use of the Internet network, and, in particular, due to the presence of any malevolent computer program or any outside intrusion.
The seller reserves the right to modify or temporarily suspend or deny access to any part or all of the Website, at any time, without having to advise the users beforehand.
X. Final provisions
1. In the event that a provision of these general terms and conditions or any other agreement in the scope of this contract should be invalid, this shall not prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions. The statutory provision shall apply in substitution of the invalid provision.
2. London is the agreed legal venue for tradesmen, companies, corporate bodies under public law or public fund assets, insofar as legally admissible.
3. Place of performance for all duties arising from the contractual relationship is the applicable seller’s place of business.
4. English law applies exclusively, subject to the exclusion of UN and EU Sale of Goods provisions. This provision also applies to cross-border deliveries.